Below you will find some of the most frequently asked questions that we receive. If you cannot find the answer to your question below then feel free to contact our pre-sales team.
- What is The Difference Between iPhone Jailbreaking and Unlocking?
- There is a lot of confusion about jailbreaking and unlocking:
Jailbreaking is the process by which an iPhone firmware is modified to allow unsigned code to be run to gain access to applications that Apple wouldn’t normally let you access. Jailbreaking adds unofficial application installers to your iPhone such as Cydia or Icy, which let you download many 3rd-party applications previously unavailable through the App Store.
Unlocking is the removal of SIM restrictions on the modem, allowing the use of the iPhone on any carrier. By unlocking your iphone you are opening up a whole new way to use any wireless carrier that uses a sim card. To unlock your iPhone you need to jailbreak it before.
- Do I need to Jailbreak my iPhone?
- Jailbreaking lets you install lot of very helpful applications that unfortunately can't be found at the App Store due to Apple’s restrictions. Below are 2 main reasons why you would want to jailbreak your iPhone:
- Get instant access to a 3rd party app store like Cydia so you can access and download free ringtones, apps, customized backgrounds, games, themes, wallpapers, utilities, toys, software and much more! You can follow this link to discover Top Cydia Apps...
- Be able to unlock your iPhone so you can use your iPhone with any wireless carrier!
- What kind of apps can be found on Cydia?
- If you're ready to jailbreak your iPhone to make it better than ever, please follow this link to discover Top Cydia Apps.
- Can Jailbreak damage my iPhone?
- It’s very unlikely that something will go wrong… If you have a problem, simply plug your iPhone to your computer, launch iTunes, and click “restore”. It will restore your iPhone to factory settings. If you have any questions please contact our support team any time.
- Can I use Apple Store and iTunes after I Jailbreak my iPhone?
- Yes. Jailbreaking an iPhone would not affect App Store or the downloads from it. So you can continue to buy apps from Apple store or iTunes.
- Do I need some tech skills to Jailbreak and Unlock my iPhone?
- Our software is extremely simple and very quick to set up and install. A lot of the other softwares on the market come with hard to follow instructions but our set up and installation guide is written in very simple and easy to understand language.
- How long before I can download Unlock software?
- Once you have ordered and paid for our solution you will receive instant access to our members area. From here you can download your iPhone unlocking and jailbreaking software and instructions immediately.
- Does your Software work with PC or Mac?
- Our software solution works for both PC and MAC users.
- How many iPhones can I unlock with the software?
- You can use the software to unlock as many iPhones as you like. There are no limits which is a big plus when compared to many of our competitors who limit your software usage to one iPhone per purchase.
- If I do a restore after unlocking do I need to unlock iPhone again??
- Yes if you restore your phone you will need to unlock it again. When you do a restore with iTunes it re-locks your phone and returns it to its factory settings.
- Do you have an online support?
- Yes! Premium 24/7 support is provided for all our customers.
- Do you offer any bonuses if I buy?
- When you purchase our iPhone unlocking software you get some great bonuses. We have over 800 wallpapers and ringtones and our bonus package is constantly being updated.